Welcome to the Yuser app onboarding tutorial series.
Yuser is a social app where you give and receive Gemstones instead of likes. Browse discover feed and hot feed where you can get featured or find content you enjoy and creators that you want to follow. Level up to gain more trust on the network by developing your personal profile and completing daily challenges. Collect Gemstones to stake them for Gem Diamond rewards (ERC-20) or spend them in Yuser's NFT marketplace.
- 1.Go to chrome.google.com and search for Metamask or search Google for 'Metamask download'.
- 2.Download the Metamask browser extension.
- 3.Setup the Metamask browser extension if it doesn't happen automatically.
- 4.If you already have a Metamask wallet, skip to step #8. If you do not have a Metamask wallet, click on Create a Wallet.
- 5.When prompted, answer whether or not you want to help Metamask improve their services by sharing your usage data.
- 6.Enter the password that you want your wallet to have to unlock it and confirm it.
- 7.Now Metamask will give you a series of words that will be your secret recovery phrase. Write these words down in the proper order and then put them in a safe place. Do not save your secret recovery phrase on your computer or in your phone or on the internet. If you should ever need to recover your wallet or set it up on another device or browser, you would use your secret recovery phrase to do this.
- 8.If you already have a Metamask wallet, click on Import Wallet button and then answer the data usage sharing question and then fill in the the secret recovery phrase and your password when prompted.
- 9.A small icon that looks like a puzzle piece will appear in the top right corner of your browser. Click on this icon when you want to access your Metamask wallet.
- 1.If you wish to be invited to Yuser you can:
- Ask a friend who is on Yuser for an invite.
- Join Yuser Discord and use the invite link listed in the #yuser-invite-drop channel.
- You can also download the Yuser app and click on CREATE NEW ACCOUNT, then enter your phone number. If you have any friends who are on Yuser they will be notified that you need an invite.
- 1.If someone on Yuser sends you an invite link or you went to the #yuser-invite-drop channel on Yuser's Discord, clicking these links will send you into the Yuser app or to your app store if the app is not yet installed.
- 2.Use one of the sign-up methods that appear (Google, Facebook, etc.) and then enter your phone number when prompted.
- 3.Complete all of the steps of setting up your new Yuser profile.
- 4.Enjoy the app and invite your community!
Note: If the sign-up process sends you to "input phone number screen" when clicking on the link instead of the signup process then try reinstalling the app.
- 1.First, you'll need to set up your wallet on the Moonriver blockchain. Navigate to moonbeam.network.
- 2.Click the Launch App button.
- 3.Read and accept the terms and conditions.
- 4.Enter the password for your Metamask wallet when prompted. If it does not automatically prompt you by opening the Metamask window, click on the Metamask icon (puzzle piece).
- 5.Navigate to Yuser.co.
- 6.Click on the profile icon to the left of the Connect Wallet button.
- 7.Login via your Apple ID, Facebook account, Google account or using your username and password. The profile picture will change to your chosen or default image.
- 8.Click on the Metamask icon. It will then prompt you to to switch network to Moonriver. Click Switch network button.
- 9.Now when you navigate to yuser.co, you can connect your wallet and view its contents by clicking the Wallets button, and then entering your password into the Metamask window.